Hypernautz

Anime, Games & Animation

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Alright alright....

Sigh.. after constant questioning of my incomplete outdated blog, Ive finally decided to come back to it once again. (*stares at Alan Cook...) Well im glad to be back. Many have asked me to start updating again, and im more than glad to. Its just been a stressful year, mostly personal matters. But the worst of it has calmed down. But here I am! And ill be looking forward to posting more often. Im currently working on a story that only some know about. It will be revealed soon enough ^__^

3 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Cookedart said…

    LOL!

    Wow...

    Steve you know you can delete comments eh?

    Just log in to blogger and go to your own blog page and click on this post. You'll be able to delete them from here.

    Hehe good that you're blogging Steve :F

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Cookedart said…

    lol! i'm like the only person you haven't linked steve. Do you hate me? haha.

    I bet you just copied and pasted my links... XD

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Hypernautz said…

    Jesus that took forever. Thnx Alan. and im So sry I didnt add you. I will add u as soon as I update. I apologize greatly. Stupid Phil. I should just tell blogspot that hes harrassing me, and have them delete his account. So annoying man...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home